Oct 31, 2017
Kevin Spacey: Netflix halts House of Cards production
The Netflix series House of Cards has announced it will suspend production following sexual assault allegations against actor Kevin Spacey. The show had already said it would end after this season, but now say they will permanently "Suspend production". The Old Vic said in a statement: "We aim to foster a safe and supportive environment without prejudice, harassment or bullying of any sort, at any level." The decision to end House of Cards was announced in a joint statement by Netflix and Media Rights Capital, a production company that makes the series. "MRC and Netflix have decided to suspend production on House of Cards season six, until further notice, to give us time to review the current situation and to address any concerns of our cast and crew."
Make a complaint about Netflix by viewing their customer service contacts.