Apr 14, 2017
United Airlines passenger 'stung by scorpion' on flight
A Canadian man says he was stung by a scorpion while travelling in business class on a United Airlines flight. Richard Bell said the scorpion fell from the overhead bin and onto his head during lunch on a trip from Houston, Texas to Calgary in Canada last week. A fellow passenger, he said, warned him that the creature was a scorpion and could be dangerous. Mr Bell flicked the scorpion on to the floor and a flight attendant covered it with a cup before throwing it away in the bathroom. United Airlines has offered the couple flying credit as compensation, CBC reports.
Make a complaint about United Airlines by viewing their customer service contacts.